Pre-request for SSO config:
1. The servers/cells use the same LDAP directory for authentication.
2. The servers/cells specify the same domain name (for example, .example.com) for all the single sign-on hosts.
3. The cells/servers time must be synchronized and they should be using same time zone.
1. Enable SSO and enter domain (e.g: .example.com) on all participating servers/cells by navigating Security > Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure > single sign-on (SSO).
2. Export the Ltpa key from the server which would be accessed 1st as base such as WebSphere Portal for Lotus Domino emails by navigating Security > Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure > Authentication mechanisms and expiration.
3. Import the LTPA key onto all other participating servers/cells such Domino.
4. Restart all participating servers including nodeagent and dmgr.